Professional And Personalized Defense Against Alcohol-Related Criminal Charges
It is important to maintain a clean record. Adding misdemeanors to your record, even minor misdemeanors can have long-term negative effects on your employment, community status and personal reputation. In many cases, these charges can be dismissed or reduced to an infraction if you have an experienced Idaho criminal defense attorney on your side.
Since 2003, Martens Law Office, P.C., has helped countless individuals resolve alcohol-related charges in Boise, Idaho, as well as other cities such as Caldwell, Nampa, McCall, Twin Falls, Idaho Falls and others. Our attorney, Jared B. Martens, brings over 20 years of experience to each case, and he is committed to giving each client the personalized attention and advocacy they deserve.
Were You Accused Of Drinking And Driving?
Though it is one of the most common crimes charged in Idaho, driving under the influence is punished harshly and can threaten a person’s freedom and reputation. Attorney Martens utilizes over two decades of courtroom experience in cases involving:
- Drunk driving (DUI) charges: Many people assume they need to plead guilty if they failed a breathalyzer test, but that’s not necessarily the case. You should always discuss your DUI defense options with a skilled attorney.
- Aggravated DUI charges: Someone is charged with aggravated DUI when they’ve harmed someone else while allegedly driving drunk, usually by causing a car accident
- Excessive DUI charges: Drivers face higher penalties if their BAC is at or above .2%
At your free initial consultation, Mr. Martens will take the time to answer your questions about DUI charges and explain your rights and options based on the details of your case.
Protecting The Futures Of Minors Who Made Mistakes With Alcohol
Teenagers are naturally curious and are eager to imitate adults. Therefore, it’s fairly common for those under the age of 21 to try drinking alcohol. Unfortunately, this can have serious personal and criminal consequences. Our firm is ready to defend you or your child in cases involving:
- Minor consumption: Possessing and consuming alcohol under the age of 21.
- Underage DUI: Driving with a blood-alcohol content at or above just .02%, which can be just one drink.
Many underage drinkers also face additional charges for violating public intoxication and open container laws. Thankfully, the mistakes of youth don’t have to define someone’s future. We are here to help seek a positive resolution.
Talk To An Attorney About Your Legal Options In A Free Consultation
Do not allow an alcohol-related crime to taint your permanent record or result in your incarceration. Contact our office in Boise, Idaho, to request a free initial consultation. Just call 208-435-1132.